You can be
A Part of the Solution.
Your membership to Wild Seed Project
immediately turns into action
to support native seeds and
knowledge sharing about native plants.
We have several levels of membership available to you, and all annual membership dues sustain Wild Seed Project and help us grow as an organization. Wild Seed Project members receive:
- 20% discount on all seed orders (after purchasing your membership, log in to see your discounted pricing)
- Early registration and 20% discount for WSP walks and workshops
- A copy of Wild Seed, our annual magazine
PLEASE BECOME A MEMBER
Illustration by Landere Naisbitt
Other Ways to Get Involved
For updates and new information, visit our sign up section located at the bottom of this page to receive our monthly E-newsletter and like us on Facebook. Share our contact information with others who may be interested in our organization. Help us build our membership so we can expand our work!
Here are some volunteer opportunities if you have time and energy to help:
- Events: we need help staffing tables at events and workshops
- Outreach: help us in our fundraising and outreach efforts
- Native plant expertise: we would like to hear your ideas and find ways to work together
- Seed Cleaning: fall and winter in the Portland area
- Seed dispersers: we are building a team of trained volunteers to assist us in seed collection for our seed sale and workshops. If this interests you, please read our Propagation Page through the Seed Disperser description. We will be offering a training workshop in the summer of 2017.
Send us an email if you have skills or time to offer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest and your help.